Sónar – Barcelona’s legendary festival returns to Hong Kong on Saturday 17th March 2018, featuring Sónar+D – a programme of forward-thinking workshops, talks, keynotes, new media arts and virtual reality. Designed to explore the relationship between creativity, technology, innovation and commerce in a relaxed and inspiring environment, Sónar+D offers a unique opportunity for creative communities to meet, interact and exchange ideas while showcasing cutting-edge immersive experiences.
MarketLab is the nerve centre of Sónar+D and our Open Call invites proposals from now on until Thursday 15th February 2018.
What do you get with MarketLab?
• An opportunity to showcase innovative and original projects, test prototypes and engage with audiences
• An excellent networking space to meet other creative communities, innovative projects and make contacts and potential investors/clients for future collaborations
• Exposure via Sonar Hong Kong PR channels
• Access to Sonar festival including concerts
Who can apply?
• Creative technology companies
• Creative schools
• Creative labs
• Research centers
What type of projects can be shown at MarketLab?
• Sound installations, musical instruments and interfaces, applications, tools, and devices
• Arts and interactive installations
• Virtual and augmented reality
• Design and digital fabrication
• Projects that defy disciplines and labels
Click here for some examples of projects.
Apply to MarketLab now